Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Past is never what you thought it was...

Posting these old journals is interesing.
I hear the confusion, the eagerness to get somewhere and the defeat. All nicely coated with pompousness to hide true feelings. Am I too busy to feel this way now, or have things changed?
As a mother I rarely get the chance to think about my feelings out load. My children have their struggles and adventures, my husband has his, and I am somewhere in between- involved.
I think about painting, but most of the time I try to find time to upload pictures of my son or my daughter to the website.
Right now I am very busy moving my website around, away from my own domain- CarlaG to my husbands/family site "nitkey.com". Creative? Sure, but not the same as painting. All is goal oriented, immediate goals not discovery and search for answers of some sort.

No comments: