Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Looking Back and Forth- A History

In 1997 I created an online art journal and for years is has been hidden away within the bowels of my website. Now I am a mother of 2 wonderful children and I have spend most my time creating a journal of their lives on the web. In a couple of weeks my domain will expire and I have decided to subdivide the family website to contain my husbands real estate businessNitkey.com, my children's experiences at Family and my art workCarlaG. Now it is time to revive my journal, make it and future thoughts public and join the world of bloggers.
First I will post all my past entries (unless I decide otherwise), give links to my art work, comments and share the daily life of an artist that has decided to creatively raise her children. When the time has come new work will arise and the future will be the present.
Creativity is more than creating art - creativity is living as if everything is art.
You can read journal entries from 1997 through 2003 below the "About me" segment.
seattle art

No comments: