Thursday, August 25, 2011

banned from facebook

kind of wish someone would say that to me.
been camping somewhere where it is warm. only the basics- make food- clean up food- work up an appetite-make food-clean up food- roast marshmallows and go to sleep. only 3 days, hopefully enough.

recently i removed myself from a very, very good facebook group of artists. i had been with them for about a year and got way too involved. i just left one day. not my main goal in life.
asked a fb friend that had interesting friends for a good new group. i love facebook, nothing has changed- but i am clear about what i don't want from facebook.
artists inspire me. art inspires me. i want to see more new 2d work. not someones elses views of someones vision. their own vision.
todays painting is called
"Death of an Angel"
acrylic on canvas 1995 (?)

No comments: