Thursday, September 30, 2010

Finalizing the pieces I will show at the Windemere Art show on October 14th

Send off my last order for the show yesterday. I think I'll have 17 or so works of art in the show. All sizes from 8x10 to 20x30, print and canvas- between $365 and $49. Some of the art simply didn't make it into the show, incomplete. ...oh, well..I did finish "Tree stump" (probably should give it a more poetic name)and I did send off for "Canyon": don't know if I will like it.
Setting the limit for the "Limited Editions"pieces is also complicated. Topping at 15 or 25 prints/canvases sounds good. ...also, I keep on going into the works and change things, there are really no 2 pieces that are truly the same :)
...it is so funny, it's not a print, it's not a canvas...a piece/ a work...

No comments: