Friday, December 20, 2019

Art as a Business

...money and art, is like money and friends...don't mix?

Had an awesome time at the Book signing of the "Relative Unknown Vol.2". I saw old friends and found new members of my tribe...

I had merchandise (that word always reminds me of old band days when we would sell t-shirts and tapes and stuff) and set up a small table. ..but i was never there, rather mingle and talk...Business?

i'd rather give it all away. when someone understands what i do, i just get so happy that i dont want to sell it, i want to share it....

Art as a Business, all philosophies aside, i do provide a service and i need to have a roof over my head and food on the table to create. If i run around making money to keep that roof, i dont have time to make the works. then nobody wins right?



Art as a Business.

online:

on Demand

augmented reality on your wall

options to get deco items

real life:

small shows


No comments: